5 Minute Phonics 6: Discover the Cover
1. ask students to read the title. then have them look at picture.
2. ask do you see in the picture on dad lap is there a clue about problem
3. direct students to other clues about a possible problem. notice the chair legs for example.
4. given the title and picture ask students to make a prediction about problem of story.
5. record answers or ask children to draw a picture indicate their prediction. it helpful keep the predictions handy so that students can evaluate responses.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published